- Outline of Recent TXCPA Bylaws Changes (4-21-23)
- TXCPA Bylaws and Code of Professional Ethics
- Accounting Education Foundation of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Inc.
- TXCPA PAC Bylaws
- Insurance Trust Agreement
- TXCPA Statement Against Injustice and Commitment to Action (2020) | Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (2020)
- TXCPA Strategic Plan (2020-2024) - Our dynamic three-year plan to take our organization into a vibrant future.
- TXCPA brand guidelines - Visual identity details (December 2018).
Logo for members (May 2019) - This version of the logo is only for full-color use. One color logos are available upon request. Usage guidelines - Members may use the logo when representing themselves as a member of TXCPA, but they may not use it as part of a company logo or emblem.
- Volunteer Policies and Procedures Manual (August 2023).
- This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
- October 2023 Financial statements
- Society Tax Return 2021
- CPE Foundation Tax Return 2021
- Accounting Education Foundation Tax Return 2021
- TXCPA Audit Report 2022-23