March 1, 2023
Mentorship Opportunity for College Students
Conquer 2023 by combining your academic knowledge with insights into the opportunities and challenges of real-world accounting careers. The TXCPA Houston Student Auxiliary remains your link to the accounting profession and your career possibilities by offering learning opportunities beyond the classroom.
TXCPA Houston's Student Auxiliary provides career training, career path options and information, networking, and hiring opportunities for students in the Houston area interested in accounting. Reasons to join the Student Auxiliary community:
- Access to TXCPA Exchange, an exclusive members-only online forum for questions, knowledge sharing, and opportunities to connect with Texas CPAs
- Access to an online searchable member directory of our 28,000 members
- Scholarship opportunities with TXCPA and TXCPA Houston supporting students each year
- Member communications keep you current on critical professional issues
- Free job seeker profile on the Career Center, as well as access to internship postings
- Leadership training opportunities with chapter and state-level volunteer opportunities
- Discounts on CPA Exam prep courses and business services
- Information and resources to help guide your first steps to a CPA career
- Houston Chapter in-person and virtual events to provide career information, meet professionals, and interact with students from other local universities
- Houston Chapter 20+ committees for your volunteer experience, including joint social events with Young Professionals
Click here to read a testimony from Nhu Le, 2019-2020 Student Auxiliary President.
Free Membership: TXCPA and TXCPA Houston Student Auxiliary membership is free for college and university students. If you have friends who are not a member, encourage them to sign-up. Click here to join today!
If you would like more information about the TXCPA Houston Student Auxiliary program, contact Membership Manager Carol Spencer, firstname.lastname@example.org.