Members may apply for TXCPA Houston accounting scholarships! For current accounting majors – 2022 Accounting Scholarship Application is now available.
Applications are reviewed for a minimum GPA of 3.25 in accounting and 3.0 overall, U.S. Citizenship or green card holder, and financial need. Applicants must file an Application of Intent with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy and have declared accounting as the major. Other criteria apply – see the application for details.
Download the 2023 Scholarship application here.
DUE DATE: All items – the completed application form, TSBPA receipt of Application of Intent, transcripts from colleges and universities attended and presently attending, and a letter of recommendation must be received by TXCPA Houston no later than April 27, 2022.
Contact Membership Manager Carol Spencer at email@example.com for more information.
- Membership in the third largest chapter in the US at a greatly reduced dues rate.
- Eligible to serve on committees with prospective future employers.
- TXCPA Houston is not just for your school, but for every college and university in the Houston area.
- Access to employment opportunities and RESUME POSTING at the TXCPA Houston Career Center.
- A great addition to your resume.
- Student members majoring in accounting may be eligible to win one of four $250 tuition/book reimbursements.
- Our members save money on many CPA Exam review courses, including a $300 savings from Becker CPA Review.
- Receive TXCPA Houston’s Forum and
TXCPA’s publications, Today's CPA and Viewpoint, keeping you up-to-date on TXCPA and the future of the profession.