AICPA and TXCPA Enrollment Instructions
- Public Accounting Firm Creation Form (Enrollment for new firms and reinstatement only). Email form to email@example.com.
Firm Status Change
- Peer Review Program Firm Structure Change Form
- Exemption Request Form (Email form to Peerreview@tx.cpa)
Additional Firm Information
- Peer Review Program Fees
- Peer Review Information Tailored to Meet Your Firm's Needs
- CPE Self-Study - Are You Ready for Your Peer Review? - Covers the required elements of quality control as well as recent changes in public interest and the impact they have on reviewed firms.
Resolutions Regarding Peer Review Firm Compliance
- Drop Resolution for TXCPA Member Firms
- Drop Resolution for Non-membered Firms
TXCPA Peer Review Drop Resolutions - As of April 29, 2017, if a firm’s Peer Review has not commenced, a firm may be dropped for non-cooperation.
- Termination Resolution for TXCPA Member Firms
- Termination Resolution for Non-member Firms
TXCPA Peer Review Termination Resolutions- As of April 29, 2017, if a firm’s Peer Review has commenced, a firm may be terminated for non-cooperation.