Click here to download the scholarship application.
TXCPA East Texas is awarding several scholarships to accounting students this year through its East Texas CPA Educational Fund. An applicant must:
- Be a full-time college student at the junior, senior or graduate level.(A sophomore may apply if the award is to be made at the start of the junior year.)
- Have an overall GPA and accounting GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale on all college work undertaken.
- Have completed 9 hours of accounting. (Principles of accounting can count toward the 9 hours.)
- Be either (a) a permanent resident of the area served by TXCPA East Texas or (b) attend, or plan to attend during the scholarship period, a college in the TXCPA East Texas area.The TXCPA East Texas area is composed of the following 20 counties: Anderson, Angelina, Cherokee, Freestone, Gregg, Harrison, Henderson, Houston, Marion, Nacogdoches, Panola, Rains, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, Shelby, Smith, Upshur, Van Zandt, and Wood.
- Be a declared accounting major.
Completed applications should be either mailed to the address below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be received by TXCPA East Texas no later than March 12, 2021.
TXCPA East Texas
ATTN: Rori Shaw
14651 Dallas Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75254
If you have questions or need additional information, please call Rori Shaw at 972-687-8670.