Did you know that every session many bills are filed that propose changes to your profession and your license as a CPA?
Thanks to CPA-PAC donors:
- CPA firms must have at least 50% CPA ownership.
- the Board of Accountancy will continue for another decade.
- retired CPAs are exempt from the fingerprinting requirement.
- there is no sales tax on accounting services.
- the elimination of the professional service fee.
All CPAs benefit from the hard work and financial support of CPA-PAC donors: their contributions are what keep the profession strong in Texas. And most importantly – YOU don’t have to deal with any of these bills!
Just $10 from every member every year will fully fund the CPA-PAC to support CPA-friendly candidates for the next election cycle. And, remember, 75% of your contribution stays with your chapter’s PAC fund balance for contributions to local legislative candidates.
Your friends on the board of the Houston Chapter are humbly asking for you to donate to your CPA-PAC. You can give by clicking here.
Thank you in advance for your support!