2024-2025 TXCPA San Antonio Scholarships
The San Antonio CPA CE Foundation Student Scholarship program provides financial assistance to junior, senior and Master’s in Accounting students who plan to become Certified Public Accountants and enter the accounting profession
Award Amount: Up to four $2,500 and up to three $1,500 scholarships may be awarded annually at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee. Checks will be made payable to the university for the benefit of the student
and mailed to the university, one-half payable in time for the fall semester and one-half payable in time for the spring semester (no exceptions to this schedule). If you do not plan to be enrolled at the designated university during both semesters,
please do not apply. Decisions will be announced in April 2024.
Deadline: Received by TXCPA-San Antonio by Friday, April 5, 2024
Application Submission: Complete all application materials electronically to be received by Friday, April 5, 2024.
Eligibility Requirements: Eligible applicants must satisfy all of the prerequisites listed below.
1. Be a current TXCPA Student Member. TXCPA student membership is free. Contact Alexis Rivera for details. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Be a junior or senior accounting major/graduate student in accounting attending a university in the San Antonio Chapter Area* for fall and spring semesters of academic year 2024-2025, planning to become a Certified Public Accountant and entering the accounting profession upon graduation.
3. Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green-card holder).
4. Participation and involvement in TXCPA-San Antonio, including community service, committee meetings, attendance at events and the Young Accounting Professionals (YAP) will positively influence scoring
Application Link (APPLY HERE): https://forms.gle/R11Kg1FLzAWjL597A
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Contribute to a Scholarship Fund
Congratulations to the 2023-2024 TXCPA San Antonio Scholarship Recipients!
- MaryAnn Cumpian, Texas A&M San Antonio
- Italia Pina Garza, University of Texas at San Antonio
- Maribel Calderon, Texas A&M San Antonio
- Sydney Ouellette, Texas Lutheran
- Isabelle Creagh, University of Texas at San Antonio
- Hailey Arballo, University of Texas at San Antonio
- Colin Holy, Trinity University