Ethics CPE for Texas CPAs
Complimentary Ethics Course for Members
CPE Hours: 4 | On Demand Webcast
CPA members have access to a FREE, TSBPA-approved ethics course as a benefit of membership. It’s now easier than ever before to meet your 4-hour ethics requirement for licensing! The course is valid upon membership renewal (or join) date. Members who renew should receive an email containing a hyperlink to this course after payment is processed. The course is available for 2023-24 fiscal year members until May 31, 2024.
Access Your FREE On-demand Ethics Course
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- Pull up your member profile.
- Click over CPE located on right side of the screen.
- Locate “products” box to find Member Ethics.
- Click on the highlighted word Access, and the TXCPA course will start.
Please Note: Once you finish the video, go to the upper right corner, click on the word Certificate and complete the information and the evaluation to receive an option to print your certificate of completion.
Other Ethics Offerings
The TXCPA CPE Foundation also offers monthly ethics webcasts to help Texas CPAs satisfy the state mandated ethics requirement. Members save on the registration fees for these online programs.