TXCPA Fort Worth’s Branding and Communications committee invites you to use Fort Worth’s custom background for your Zoom meetings.
Instructions for using TXCPA Fort Worth’s Zoom background
- Click the link: https://bit.ly/39z52NU
- Right click on the photo in your browser and save the file to your computer.
- Follow these steps from Zoom:
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture, then click Settings.
- Select Virtual Background. (your tab may say Backgrounds and Filters)
Note: If you do not have the Virtual Background tab and you have enabled it on the web portal, sign out of the Zoom Desktop Client and sign in again.
- Check I have a green screen if you have a physical green screen set up. You can then click on your video to select the correct color for the green screen.
- Click on an image to select the desired virtual background or add your own image by clicking + and choosing TXCPAFW background.
If prompted, click Download to download the package for virtual background without a green screen.
- Ensure that you are using a solid background color.
- After you select an option, that virtual background will display during your meetings.
- To disable Virtual Background, choose the option None.
You may have to check or uncheck “Mirror my video”
Contact Jennifer Davis email@example.com if you need assistance.