You’re invited to participate in a brand-new virtual CPE opportunity with TXCPA and TXCPA Houston!
Earn up to five hours of CPE credit on Tuesday, April 21 by participating in the COVID-19 Virtual Leadership Conference. The conference will be webcast between 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (Central Time). Sessions will be focused on the impact COVID-19 is having on the economy, our organizations, small businesses and the tax environment. Hear critical updates, as well as guidance on leading through crisis and laying the groundwork for recovery.
- An Economic Outlook and Update
- Leading through Crisis: Demonstrating Character, Competence and Composure
- Laying the Groundwork for Disaster Recovery
- Helping Clients and Businesses Navigate SBA Loans
- Federal, State and Tax Update
Register today for the affordable member rate of $129 (nonmembers pay $179).