Tax Season is in full swing! The IRS has several resources to help you get started. Please visit www.irs.gov for IRS latest updates and click the links below for additional tips.
Highlights from IRS Newsroom:
- IRS provides additional updates to Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for 2021 Recovery Rebate Credit
- Help for taxpayers and tax professionals: Special filing season alerts | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)
- IRS reminds those with farming, fishing businesses of March 1 tax deadline
- IRS provides further details on additional relief for certain partnerships preparing schedules K-2 and K-3 for 2021
- Join the Taxpayer Advocacy Panel and help improve the IRS; apply by April 8
- Latest spearphishing scams target tax professionals
- Tax Time Guide: Make IRS.gov the first stop for tax help With phone volumes continuing at historic levels, IRS reminds taxpayers IRS.gov, should be the first stop for seeking information and help.
For more news visit: IRS Newsroom
The latest information from the IRS, including news releases, our multimedia center, radio PSAs, fact sheets, tax tips, and commissioner statements.