Some of the other benefits you’ll receive once your membership is activated:
- At least 20 hours of FREE CPE, including a 4-hour Texas State Board approved ethics program to help you meet your licensing requirement.
- Advocacy is one benefit that is uniquely provided by TXCPA. With one united voice we protect the profession you've
worked so hard to be a part of. Our dedicated volunteers help shape Texas laws and regulations that impact your clients, your companies and your communities, as well as national rules issued by the IRS, FASB, GASB and AICPA.
- Our online member forum has proven its value to members over the last year as the need for online connections became crucial. Thousands of members connect online to ask questions, share experiences or give advice. Members helping members. That’s
what TXCPA Exchange is all about.
- A free job seeker profile and discounts on job postings in the TXCPA Career Center.
- Critical updates on professional issues to keep you informed and best positioned to serve your clients or company.
- A local chapter of CPA colleagues in your community ready to plug you in for service, networking or leadership development opportunities.
Our community of 28,000 members is dedicated to supporting one another and promoting and protecting the value of the CPA designation.