Updated January 13
- San Antonio CPA Charles Parr Selected for Internal Revenue Service Advisory Council (01-13-21)
- Texas Economic Report (01-13-21)
- Do PPP Borrowers Face a Surprise State Tax Bomb? (12-29-20)
- PPP Expense Deductibility & Forgiveness (12-27-20)
- Many Tax Provisions COVID Relief Bill (12-27-20)
- Final rules govern disallowed transportation fringe benefits (12-10-20)
- Several tax provisions set to expire at end of 2020 (12-9-20)
- Analysis: Adding a New Tax Easier Than Ending an Old Tax Break (12-9-20)
Regulatory Comments by the Federal Tax Policy Committee
During the pandemic, not only have concerns for our physical health and safety come to the forefront but our mental health has been stretched to its limits. While it is normal to feel fear, angst and stress during traumatic times, work from home has introduced a new set of stressors and due to social distancing guidelines and gathering restrictions, we are all feeling the effects of social isolation. In the December issue of the PCPS Small Firm Solutions e-newsletter, Carl Peterson, AICPA’s VP of Small Firm Interests, provides tips on how to protect and prioritize your team’s mental health.
This tool is an example of the turnkey practice management tools and resources PCPS delivers. PCPS is an add-on firm membership section within the AICPA. A PCPS firm membership, at only $35 per CPA, up to a max of $700 per firm, is a great investment for a broad range of practice management resources. Find out if you are already a PCPS member or register for a virtual tour to learn more.