By Jason Freeman, JD, CPA-Dallas, TXCPA Chairman
In June, we eagerly began the new year at TXCPA! Each June marks a new year for TXCPA and for 2021-2022, we’re looking forward to the exciting opportunities to serve with and for you and your professional community.
TXCPA and our chapters remain focused on delivering outstanding value to our members and continuing to work on the commitments set in our strategic plan under our three pillars of success: community and connection, professional excellence and advocacy.
In 2021-2022, your TXCPA leadership is specifically working on the following priorities to build on our past accomplishments:
• Advance transparency and communication;
• Enhance state and chapter collaboration;
• Foster Diversity and Inclusion;
• Implement the TXCPA strategic plan;
• Engage next generation CPAs while engaging current generation CPAs;
• Educate stakeholders on the significance of professional licensing;
• Extend the brand to promote the profession;
• Expand digital learning opportunities.
I encourage you to join us as we concentrate our efforts on these areas. We’re always looking for new leaders and volunteers at TXCPA. Your active engagement – whether it’s through service in your chapter, involvement on a state-level committee, participating in one of our many learning programs, or a variety of other areas – can make an indelible impact on the future of our profession. With TXCPA, you’re able to work with and exchange ideas among smart, experienced and successful people.
We hope 2021-2022 will be a year in which our members learn, lead and grow in their careers and in their communities.
Share Your Thoughts
Do you have questions or feedback? Be sure to drop me a note at email@example.com.