COVID-19 Health & Safety
Protocols for TXCPA Live Events
Following TXCPA’s commitment to health & safety please refer to the guidelines below:
- Attendees are encouraged to conduct a COVID-19 self-assessment prior to arrival.*
- Touchless registration will be available where possible. Please bring your smart phone, tablet, or laptop for this option.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to wear a mask or face covering at all times, with the exception of when you are eating or drinking.
- Attendees are encouraged to maintain a safe distance from others when possible.
- TXCPA will provide sanitizing stations and encourages attendees’ participation in using hand sanitizer throughout the event.
- TXCPA events will follow CDC and local guidelines and adhere to any restrictions put in place by the venue.
* Temperature of 100.4º F or higher is considered a fever according to the Center for Diseases Control and Prevention
If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and contact us at email@example.com or 800-428-0272, option 1, to learn about any alternative online viewing options.