"TXCPA Houston is Here for You” during this time of need, as a resource to our members and as a resource to the community. We are sharing the latest news, professional updates and CPE offerings related to COVID-19 published on the TXCPA Coronavirus Crisis resource page. In addition, TXCPA Houston is working on an informative series to help you during the coronavirus crisis.
We are focusing on the following areas:
- CARES Act - The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act)
- Paycheck Protection Program
- The Accountants Confidential Assistance Network (ACAN), a resource to help our members during this time of extreme stress, fear, and anxiety.
- How to be there for your clients. This is an opportunity for you to reach out to clients and maintain relationships during this time of crisis. The public will be seeking expertise and advice on how to navigate through the financial changes and ways to recover.