- Entire issue - May/June 2018 (very large .PDF)
- 2017-2018 Year in Review
- Is There a Blockchain in Your Future?
- Ready to Ride?
- A Primer on Mergers & Acquisitions Due Diligence for CPAs
- Role of Ego Depletion in Accounting
- Making Change
- Tax Reform: Pass-Through Entities Not Left Out of Tax Reform
- Choice of Entity After Tax Reform
- Is Cyber Insurance Necessary?
- CPE: Tax Court Jurisdiction is Not Automatic | Quiz Registration
- Entire issue - March/April 2018 issue (very large .PDF)
- An Economic Reckoning?
- The Times They Are a-Changin
- How to Deter Fraud in Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Do Accountants Need to Know About Integrated Reporting Framework?
- Two-Part Harmony
- Tax Reform: Major Changes in Store for Individual Taxpayers
- Tax Reform: Brief Primer on the Key Business Provisions
- Reducing Outsourcing Cyber Risks
- CPE: Understanding and Preparing for the New Lease Accounting (Quiz Registration)
- Entire issue - January-February 2018 issue (very large .PDF)
- Bitcoin, Blockchain and the Revolution
- A Time for Celebration and Commitment
- The Texas Economy: Looking Ahead
- Dallas Chapter Member on Jeopardy
- Reorganization of PCAOB Auditing Standards
- Tax Return Preparers - Due Diligence
- Tax Traps of Inherited IRAs
- Alternative Careers for CPAs
- The Changing Face of Our Talent Pool